First Workshop in Bulgaria!
We are happy to announce that our first Bulgarian workshop was held!
What did we do?
- We created some puppets: the participants were given paper and string and they were helped into creating their own puppets. They were shown how to make puppets step by step and encouraged to share their feelings and questions during the whole process.
- We did some reflection sessions: the participants sat in a circle and were asked to tell how they felt during the process of puppet-making. The main answers that were received were that the participants felt very relaxed and thought about their childhood. They said that the puppet-making process for them was very relaxing and creative at the same time.
- We brought our puppets to life- the trainers showed the participants how to animate the puppets. The participants manipulated and animated puppets together with the trainers.
- We told our stories- the participants and trainers sat together and discussed different problematic situations that could occur in one’s personal or professional live.
- We presented some plays- each group presented their play in front of the others. After each play the trainers asked the other participants what they thought the main idea or problem was presented in the play. In the plays where there were problematic situations presented, the participants were asked how they would react to or solve such a problem in real life. Then the group that presented was asked what the main idea was, what inspired them to play it, how they felt during the play, etc.
What else did we do? Stay tuned for more. 🙂